Product Review: Perfect Bar

Perfect Bar
That's quite a name to live up to. Is it perfect?



The perfect bar brags non GMO, kosher, gluten free, good source of protein, refined sugar free and packed with 20 superfoods for vitamins and minerals. Where can you find it? The refrigerated section! That's how they stay fresh without junky preservatives. 

So far, I've only been able to try Almond Butter, Carob Chip, and Almond Coconut. My favorite of the three was probably Carob Chip! It had a strong peanut butter flavor with a chocolate overlay. It was an interesting texture similar to the G2G bars and thankfully, I didn't taste the dried kelp. 


Texture shot of Almond Butter flavor

I also really liked the almond butter and it had a strong almond butter flavor, obviously, with a similar texture to the G2G bar again. It's chewy, dense and slightly crumbly. 

The Almond Coconut was my least favorite of the three but still good. I think the texture was a bit dryer. It's been a while! 

Overall, I really liked these bars and would say they're mighty similar to G2G bars but they are more accessible as I can get them at the grocery store. I also love the superfoods addition that doesn't cause any bad taste or texture. I look forward to trying the peanut butter flavor because peanut butter is king! 

Have you tried these bars, G2G, or both? How do you think they compare?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List