Product Review: FlyJoy Bars

On the fly? Aren't we all? I know that I feel like I'm constantly going, going, going. So I need snacks to keep me going. Flyjoy bars are called 'quinoa energy bars'. Energy. I like the sound of that. Plus quinoa = healthy, right?

While they also happen to be vegan (dairy free), gluten free, and non-GMO. The ingredients list is comprised of quinoa, chia, oats, flaxseed. Other ingredients vary by flavor but they utilize organic brown rice syrup and organic evaporated cane juice as sweeteners, so you will get that sugar kick but balanced out with the whole grains lasting energy.

I first tried out Cherry Coconut Macaroon on top of a pint of Halo Top ice cream! The bar was delicious, sweet and chewy and is a perfect energy bar! I thought they would be great for hiking and pre-run snacks.
Cherry Coconut Macaroon
 The next flavor I tried was the Cashew Cookie Dough.

Oh my goodness, the cashew cookie dough is so good! The perfect balance of salty and sweet! 



Peanut Butter Texture Shot

The peanut butter tasted like peanut butter so that's good but cashew cookie dough rates higher in my book! The peanut butter and jelly I liked a lot because of the more complex flavor profile. It tasted like it had little pieces of dried fruit as well as the blueberry flavor.  I ate them on the fly so I didn't get a picture! 

I have a few flavors left to try but I'd say these are a win! They have great ingredients to fuel my body and they taste good too. If you see these bars, I recommend you grab one to try out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List