Friday Finds!

Heyyooo, It's Friday again.

It comes every week. Aren't we blessed?

So with it being Friday, here are a few things I've been digging lately!


  • Squash
I did not previously know the wonders of winter squash. Butternut to spaghetti to pumpkin and beyond. Winter squashes are so comforting and many of them have a sweetness to them. I've been roasting and enjoying squashes more than ever before and finding new uses for them. Some favorites are using butternut in healthy desserts, using acorn as an edible dish, or using spaghetti squash in place of pasta. I love to smell them roasting! I haven't been able to find Delicata or Kabocha but I'm on the hunt!
Acorn Squash stuffed with an egg scramble!


  • Brooks Ravenna 8

So I can't say I'm in love with them because they haven't even arrived! I currently run in the Brooks Ravenna 7 and have had no issues with them. I rely on a more stabilizing shoe because I am prone to injuries due to my imbalances from my spinal cord injury so these have worked great in helping me. I've only ever run in Brooks and hope my new pair is just as amazing! I also love their motto: Run Happy!
photo from Dickssportinggoods.com


How cute is this?!
  • Candles!
I don't know why but in the winter, I just love to have a sweet smelling candle burning! There's something so cozy and comforting about that. I was so excited to get a Vellabox in the mail! Vellabox is an artisan candle subscription box. They follow strict guidelines when choosing the candles they include in their boxes so you get only the best. I received a Burn Candle Company Pumpkin Pie candle and it smells so good! It also came with a cute little snack all wrapped up in my cute box. It just made me want to chill and read a book! Check out Vellabox here: https://www.vellabox.com/ - it could be a good gift idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List