Products, foods and Recipes I'm Loving

I thought I would share some products, foods, recipes and things I'm loving right now!

Nut Butters - The love affair continues. Current favorites are Epic Spreads (Discount code: epicmeg), GButter, especially brownie batter, sugar cookie and cinnamon bun (Discount code: gbuttermeg), nuts n' more (I've only tried toffee but it's amazing), you fresh naturals hand crafted coco nut butters and muscle frostings

Protein Bars - Questies never fail me and I'm in love with the new flavor, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Savi Crisp bars are a delicious light protein bar, G2G bars, Bia bars, Combat crunch, oh yeah! one bars, Square Bars, Raw Rev

Yeah, I like a lot of protein bars!

Breakfast: Oats with nut butter are my go-to! Kodiak Cakes pancakes, or egg white french toast are other fun, delicious options

Other food products: Purely Elizabeth Granola, Walden Farms products, Fruity Crisp Oreos, Halo Top Ice cream (check out my giveaway on instagram!), Barnana, That's It Fruit Bars, Flyjoy energy bars

Recipes: Protein Fluff, and Protein Cheesecake are my no fail, macro friendly recipes!

Supplements: Slap Nutrition Whey, BCAAs and PWO



Just other things:
Simple Hydrating Face Wipes are a life saver after a sweaty workout
Brooks Running Sneakers
Not Your Mothers Coconut Mousse is perfect for my curls on a humid day
ELF liquid eyeliner, thank you elf for existing
Ninja Master Prep Professional is a great price for a great product to make protein fluff, smoothies and more

What are you obsessed with right now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List