Top Three Popcorn Picks!

If you know me, you know I LOVE popcorn.

It's a bit unnatural. I eat it pretty much daily and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

I sometimes pop my own but it's so much more convenient to have pre-popped popcorn. I personally don't believe popcorn should be a "guilty pleasure" or a special treat. I consider it a satisfying, munchy, whole grain snack. Here are my top three pre-popped popcorn choices as far as I've tried.

1. Square Organics Sweet Protein Popcorn


This popcorn is addictive and so delicious. Not only is it delicious, but it also packs a plant-based protein punch. It's also organic, non GMO, naturally high in fiber and has 8 grams of MCTs. Look at these ingredients: organic popcorn, organic coconut oil, organic whole grain brown rice protein, organic coconut sugar, sea salt. Stellar!

I also love the spicy flavor but I do add some salt. I love salt lol!

You can use the code: "Healthy_Happy_and_Free" for a discount on SquareOrganics.com

2. LiveLovePop Honey Barbecue and/or Cheddar Sour Cream

I simply cannot choose between the two - they are both so tasty. They make a perfect savory snack. They are non GMO, gluten free, naturally high in fiber and seriously delicious. They have a whole line of intriguing and delicious popcorn flavors but those two are my favorites from this brand. They are also a lot of fun! Check them out here: LiveLovePop.com

3. Sinfully Thin SuperPop Popcorn

Don't let the green tint of this popcorn deter you. It is delicious! There is dehydrated kale which gives it the green color, but it's more of an herb/spice taste, not kale. It's non GMO, gluten free and made with nothing artificial. I often pick these up at Sheetz gas stations on road trips! They have other great flavors as well. Check them out here: OpenRoadSnacks.com

*I have also recently tried Icon Meals Protein Popcorn but I do consider that as more of a treat for me personally, but it is certainly delicious! I've only tried the chocolate sea salt flavor so far.

Do you like popcorn? Do you get popcorn at the movie theater or sneak your own in? XD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List