Friday Finds

Rejoice, for another Friday is upon us! Along with that, another list of products that I've recently discovered or been loving!


  •  Smarty Pants Probiotic Gummies 
Image from smartypantsvitamins.com
I recently started taking these gummy supplements and I have never take a probiotic supplement before. I can't really say if I saw much improvement in my overall health or digestion because a) I decided not to take them on days when I had kombucha or some other fermented food, b) It hasn't been that long, c) I reduced a sweetener that I was consuming a lot of but I feared was causing digestive issues and d) I started taking a greens powder. All that being said, the Lemon Creme flavor is so good! I could eat it like candy! They state that it has 7 billion CFU per serving and 99% survivability, using clinically proven probiotics and prebiotics. So if you're on the market for a probiotic supplement but you're a big kid at heart, these might be up your alley! Check them out at smartypantsvitamins.com

  • Kernel Seasonings
I've been loving Kernel Seasoning's for a while now and thought I would mention it for this round up! They are a line of popcorn seasonings that come in many flavors from milk chocolate caramel to white cheddar! I've tried white cheddar, ranch, and garlic parmesan so far and loved every one! I use them on popcorn but I know others use them to season veggies or other foods. The possibilities are endless. If you've tried these, let me know which flavor I should try next!  

  • Charity Miles App

Disclaimer: I have no experience using this app but I am intrigued and looking into it (if I can find enough space on my phone lol). I heard about this app on a podcast I listen to (Marathon Training Academy). The concept: you track your miles from walking or running or anything, choose from over thirty charities and based on your mileage, they will donate. They money comes from their sponsors. I love this idea!  http://www.charitymiles.org/


    Dat Cookie Dough, Do
  • The Lion's Choice Cookie Dough 
Okay guys, confession: I'm a cheapskate. I don't like spending money on things especially if I'm not sure how I'll like it. I've been dying to try The Lion's Choice (vegan, gluten free, dairy free, egg free, protein) cookie dough but didn't want to shell out the money. I actually won a giveaway on social media and was sent four jars. I've already finished one and am well on my way through jar number two. I've also already consulted their website contemplating what to order. This stuff is delicious! It has a super thick consistency and can be rolled into a dough ball or even baked into cookies. I haven't baked it and probably won't because I love it so much in dough form. I've tried snickerdoodle and butterscotch chip. 10/10 would recommend. This company also sells spreads, pancake mix, and much more and they give a portion of proceeds to the Dream 2 Achieve Foundation! Check out the Lions Pack here: https://www.thelionspack.com/

So tell me, what have you been loving lately?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List