Product Review: Quest Protein Cookies

C is for cookie and cookie is for me! 

I can't take credit for that fine poetry. Cookie Monster said it first but it applies to me as well. 

I'm usually not disappointed by Quest so I was excited to try their new protein cookies! They are more "macro-friendly" than other protein cookies, though they are pretty high in fat. They come in four flavors: Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, and Peanut Butter. 

The first one I tried was Peanut Butter. It seemed obvious. 

Macros: 250 calories 17f/15p/18c (5 net carbs)

I really enjoyed this cookie. It was big, sweet, and rich tasting. The ingredients are pretty solid, in my opinion. It is sweetened with erythritol and stevia. There's a almost sugary looking substance on top. It didn't blow my mind but definitely pretty good for a protein cookie. 







Chocolate Chip

Macros: 250 calories 17f/15p/19c (4 net carbs)

I liked this classic flavor even better than peanut butter! It's a tasty, chewy cookie and I loved the chocolate chips. Pro-tip: warm up your cookies. Seriously. It takes it to the next level! 













Double Chocolate

Macros: 240 calories 16f/15p/20c (5 net carbs)

I think I may have liked this one best of all! I enjoyed the chocolate flavor and  chocolate chips studded throughout. It wasn't too sweet or too dry. Warm it up and enjoy! 

I have yet to try the Oatmeal Raisin but I've heard it's very good as well! 

Have you tried Quest's new protein cookies? What do you think of them?

Check them out here: Quest Nutrition Cookies



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List