Friday Finds!

TGIF!

Time for Friday Finds! Here are some of the things I've been loving lately:


  • Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
Okay, I have been wanting a coffee maker (cue Sandlot quote) FOR-EV-ER. I always came up with a reason not to invest in one so I used coffee filter, stapled them shut and basically steeped them in hot water. It sufficed but it was a bit labor intensive and messy, not to mention, I'm not entirely sure I want staples touching my coffee. I'm a part of a program called Influenster where you receive different products to try and review and share your thoughts on the Internet. In previous years, I've received hair products, and accessories, etc. This time, they sent me the Keurig K-Elite with 2 boxes of K-cups. To say I was ecstatic is an understatement. This Keurig has a water reservoir that can make 8 cups without being refilled, it brews quickly, has a drip tray that removes so I can fit my knock-off yeti underneath it, has a temperature control to adjust it to your liking and who knows what other great features. It has been so nice to just pop in a K-cup, select my mug size so I can quickly get the caffeine running though my veins and start to function more like a human. 10/10 recommend from my use so far! 

To read more about the features and other reviews, check it out here: http://www.keurig.com/Coffee-Makers/Home-Coffee-Makers/Keurig%C2%AE-K-Elite%E2%84%A2-Single-Serve-Coffee-Maker/p/K-Elite-Single-Serve-Coffee-Maker


  • Hail Merry Snacks 
I've seen these sweet snacks all over the 'gram so when they advertised that they are now being sold at Publix, I went there and bought a pack of Chocolate Almond Butter Cups. They were so good! They were sweet, rich and creamy ganache in a almost pie-crust like cup. These snacks are all made with Kosher, non-GMO, vegan and gluten-free ingredients. They also have other flavors of cups, tarts, and bites. Let's just say, I'll be visiting Publix more often. 

Check them out here: http://www.hailmerry.com/

  • Fre Skincare
This skincare line is designed for active women. Women who SWEAT. That's me. I don't glisten or sparkle, I sweat. It does cause me to worry about my skin sometimes. They have a 1, 2, 3 system. I have been using 2 and 3 after my workouts as directed. From what I understand, the number 1 is primarily a sunscreen and since it's winter right now, I'm not feeling too much harsh sun on my skin. I can't say that it's improved my skin yet, but I'm excited to see if it will. I get occasional pimples and some bumps in my forehead area so I'm hoping this could help eliminate that. What I can say is that the face wash is exfoliating and feels great. My skin feels so clean and fresh so I am glad I am making it a point to wash my face after every workout. The number 3 product makes me skin feel soft and great. Let me know if you want updates on my skin! To top it off, their products are made from natural ingredients and are vegan and cruelty free. Wait, there's more. For every set of skincare sold, they plant an Argan tree. Visit https://www.freskincare.com/ to learn more about their products and mission. 


  • Know Better Chocolate Chips
Know Foods recently came out with a new product, chocolate chips. I love chocolate, so I jumped on the year end sale and purchased a few bags. These chocolate chips are sweetened with allulose and have no dairy aka vegan. They are only 40 calories per tablespoon and are miniature sized, which I love. Mini = more. I've been really liking these chocolate chips. They are not overly sweet similar to a semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are great for baking and I've loved sprinkling them on top of my oatmeal! It gets melty, chocolatey, and delicious! Check them out here: http://i.refs.cc/OUBtoEre
Slap Nutrition Fudge Pop Greens plus Know Foods Chips!
What have you been loving lately? Do you brew your own coffee or stick with Starbucks? Let me know!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List