Run Happy!

I went to many shoe stores. I searched high. I searched low. I scoured the internet.

Trying. To. Find. New. Running Shoes.

Honestly, I felt quite overwhelmed with the options and information available to me.

My current running shoe was the Brooks Ravenna 7 with an insert. With all the overwhelming information, I decided to go with Brooks Ravenna 8. Simple enough, right?

I first ordered my sneakers from Dick's Sporting Goods and was so excited to get them. I ran in them a few times and they hurt my feet so badly! I ended up with bruises all over my foot. I couldn't bear to run in them any more.
Embarrassingly Gross
I was very distraught because now I was back at square one. What to do? I tried on more shoes but I have to say I felt a weird loyalty to Brooks. I've only ever run in Brooks. 

I realized that the new shoes I had purchased were the wrong size! They were half a size too small! I got an email from Brooks about the Ravenna 8 being on sale for a great price plus free shipping. They have a 90 day guarantee so I decided to try it again, but this time in the correct size. 

Their motto is "Run Happy" and it's hard to run happy when your feet are killing you. I really do love the spirit and motto of the company. Also, I was able to get a color I preferred when purchasing straight from Brooks instead of Dick's. 

So far, so good! I've run in them several times pain free and even had one of my fastest runs since I can remember! #RunHappy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List