Product Review: Chocorite!

Do you love chocolate?

Of course you do.

I am a self-proclaimed chocolate aficionado. While I do think it's perfectly acceptable to "treat yo'self", I also try to keep my sugar intake somewhat reasonable for the effects it has on me. So I am always excited to find/try chocolates with lower sugar or no sugar at all.

Chocorite is a company doing just that. They make protein shakes, chocolate bars and candy. Why? They saw that many people want to enjoy these types of foods but they don't always fit into a person's diet, whether they are keto, low carb, low calorie, diabetic, etc. They also believe using natural ingredients is important along with great taste. None of their products have added sugar and they are all reduced calorie, low net carb and have no hydrogenated oil.

I've tried both the dark chocolate and milk chocolate crisp bar out of the chocolate bar selections. I love that they are a nice serving size so I can eat the whole thing! They are only about 110-115 calories per chocolate bar (28g). The flavor I would say is less rich than other dark chocolates, however still tasty. I really liked the crispy/creamy contrast in the crisp bar. I would say they are pretty good given the nutrition, but I have had better chocolate in my life.

I also tried the Vanilla Peanut Cluster candy! Wow! This was so delicious - it tasted like real candy. It's individually wrapped with two clusters and only 100 calories for both. I can't wait to try more of the candies. The only downside is the candies seem to contain more ingredients and some of these may not be top on your list of things to consume (i.e. soy lecithin, palm kernel oil, sucralose, etc.) However, there is no added sugar and no malitol. It makes for a tasty treat!

Have you tried any low sugar/no sugar chocolate? What's your favorite chocolate candy?

Check out Chocorite here: https://chocorite.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List