Daily Goodie Box Review!

A box full of goodies showed up at my house. I can't be mad about that!

Daily Goodie Box sends boxes of new products - more that just a tiny sample, but actual products for people to review. They send the reviews to the company - all without obtaining your credit card information! You don't even pay for shipping!

I thought they really packed a lot into this small box. My box had:

  • Andalou's Naturals Renewal Face Cream Pods
  • Prince of Peace Ginger Chews with Orange
  • Sun & Earth On the Spot Stain Remover
  • Hydralyte Effervescent Tablets
  • ViterEnergy Mints
  • Kay's Naturals Protein Snack Mix
  • Prince and Spring Organic Coconut Oil Single Serving Packets and 
  • Herb Guru Herbal Tea
I haven't had a chance to try all the products yet but here's what I have:


  • Andalou's Naturals Face Cream Pods - I honestly didn't notice anything visibly but my skin did feel nice and hydrated.
  • ViterEnergy Mints - These mints are sugar free and "zero calories" but that doesn't mean you can pop them willy-nilly! They have 40mg of caffeine in each mint along with other energizing vitamins. I thought they tasted pretty decent. At first it tastes like a Wintogreen Lifesaver but then the sugar-free taste kicks in. Regardless, I found myself wishing I could eat more but I limited myself to two at a time. 
  • Prince and Spring Coconut Oil Packets - This is organic coconut oil. The packaging is what I truly find unique and pretty convenient. I don't personally use coconut oil in my coffee, but these single serving packets can also be used for small batch recipes, moisturizer, make-up remover and more!
  • Sun & Earth On the Spot Stain Remover - I didn't know I would get to try this product so soon, but as fate would have it, I spilled some breakfast on myself on my way to work! I grabbed the stain remover from my purse and gave it a go! No results - the tip seemed dry so I gave it a few shakes and still nothing. I'm not sure if I just got a bum one, but it didn't help my stain at all. 
I haven't tried the remaining items yet but I look forward to it! Which item would you be most excited about?

Check out the goodie box program here: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List