Friday Finds!

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

If Rebecca Black is in your head now, I apologize. But the good news is, it's Friday!

Some of my recent finds:
  • Cauliflour Foods Pizza Crust
The concept of a cauliflower crust for a pizza has been around for a while now but I had never actually tried it. It seemed like too much work for a sad excuse of a pizza. However, I had a discount to use on Cauliflour foods and I had heard good reviews so I gave it a go! The crust is comprised of just four simple ingredients, 8g carbs and 180 calories for the whole crust. I went classic and topped mine with hearty pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella and basil. It was really good! I found that the toppings were a bit heavy for the center of the crust but I was able to eat it pretty much mess free. It obviously didn't taste like ordinary pizza crust but a nice alternative especially if you follow a gluten free or low carb lifestyle.Check them out here: https://www.califlourfoods.com/



  • Mary Ruth's Organic Moisturizing Oil 
There are some things that are just a little frightening to rub on your body. Mary Ruth's Organic moisturizing oil is not one of them. This oil is good for your body, hair, nails, etc. It is cruelty free, non-GMO, vegan, etc. etc. Not only that but it makes me feel so good putting it on after a shower. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I have been scarcely applying it to my hair because I'm wary of causing my hair to be oily but I imagine it would be good to apply before I shower. If you're looking for a good, organic mosisturizer, check out Mary Ruth's products here: https://www.maryruthorganics.com/

  • Good Day Chocolates
Time to take my supplements...ughh, right? Wrong! Good Day Chocolates makes fair-trade chocoalate candies with benefits! Take your pick from Turmeric, Probiotic, Energy, Calm, Sleep and more. I haven't actually tried them yet but I did obtain them! I can't wait to try them as I take several of these supplements as needed in boring pill form. I would love to supplement with chocolate! Check them out here: gooddaychocolate.com or at Whole Foods!

Have you found any fun new products lately? Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List