Going for the Gold - Grab the Gold Protein Bar Review

Going for the gold means you're aiming to win, right? 


So when I saw a protein bar called "Grab the Gold", I thought these must be winners. How could they be anything less?

I wanted to see if they lived up to their name. I haven't seen too many people eating these bars or talking about them but I have seen them sold at Publix and Amazon. 

They tout their bars are made with clean ingredients and:
  • plant based
  • high potassium
  • high fiber
  • Kosher
  • gluten free
So many chocolate chips!
Danielle, the founder and CEO, first developed these snack bars when she was just 16 years old. They hand craft the bars in small batches using simple ingredients like oats, peanut butter, non GMO soy flour, and organic cane sugar. 

I first tried the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor. The bar has a strong peanut butter flavor, while being very sweet. It was loaded with small chocolate chips. It was chewy with a slight crunch and had texture from the oats. I thought it was very tasty! 

The Peanut Butter and Jelly flavor is very similar but with dried cranberries instead of chocolate chips for a take on the classic flavor combo. 

I would personally choose the chocolate chip flavor because I love chocolate! 

These bars are 193 calories 5f/25c/11p.  The only potential negatives are that it is lower in protein that most whey based protein bars and it uses soy which some people do not prefer. 

Overall, I think they are a delicious snack bar and great for satiety! Have you grabbed the gold yet?

Which flavor would you pick? Try a sample by clicking here: https://retail.grabthegold.com/collections/free-samples and be sure to check them out grabthegold.com!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List