Product Review: Fatsbar

Now, when you think of an adjective you want to describe your snack, many people shy away from FATS! However, healthy fats are an important macronutrient for healthy bodies.

Fats are a main fuel source, they are vital to the absorption of many vitamins and antioxidants, they are important for brain, nerve and heart function. Playing into the benefits of this macronutrient, FATSBAR has created a unique nutrition bar and I was excited to try it.


As you can see, the bar is a bit oily and mine was crumbly (I carried it around with me all morning). It had a very rich, dark chocolate flavor that reminded me of a dark chocolate brownie. It wasn't overly sweet. The biggest issue was durability because mine was crumbly and melty, however, I still enjoyed it! It's hard to travel with a spoon of nut butter so I'd say this is a convenient way to have a fatty snack on the go. It would be great for those following a keto diet!

I'd rate it 7/10

Macros: 180 calories 12f/16c/7p

Oh, and they're organic, grain and dairy free and made primarly from cashew butter!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List