Without further ado, I present to you Pumpkin Caramel Protein Snickerdoodles:
- 1/2 cup white kidney beans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp imitation caramel extract
- 1 packet Devotion Nutrition monkey bread flex flavor
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop Slap Nutrition Cinnamon Swirl protein powder
- 1:1 ratio mix of truvia and cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Puree beans, pumpkin and egg.
- Add the extract, sweeteners, baking powder, and protein powder. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drop spoonfuls onto parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. The "cookie dough" is very thin, more of a batter consistency.
- Sprinkle the truvia/cinnamon mixture on top of the cookies and bake for 8-10 minutes.