Friday Finds!

It's time for Friday Finds - a round up of some things I've been enjoying lately or have recently discovered!

  • S.W. Skincare and Functional Fragrances
The people at S.W. Basics were so kind to send me some of their products to try. I tried the Cleanser and Lavender functional fragrance so far and will definitely try the cream scrub and who knows what else. The products are made with minimal ingredients that are natural. The cleanser makes my face feel like a baby's bottom, but that's not all, it removed my makeup without having to scrub like a maniac. They also make a make up remover if your makeup is particularly hard to remove. The lavender functional fragrance was such a good choice for me. It helps to ease anxiety and has soothing and cleansing properties plus I smell like a flower! It's a win-win and I really enjoy it. It's diffused in sunflower oil so you can apply it right to your skin. All their products are cruelty free and they use all natural ingredients that are certified organic, fair trade or sourced from family farms. Check them out here: http://swbasicsofbk.com/

  • Healthy Human Stein
Water, water, water. It seems like I can never drink as much as I should. I recently got a Healthy Human Stein and I have been carrying it with me every day and drinking all my water. I love how stylish they are - they come in an array of designs and colors. They are more than just a cute water bottle, though. They are made of premium food grade stainless steel, keep cold things cold for 24 hours, hot things hot for 12 hours, BPA free, made ethically and are on a mission to reduce waste. That's a lot from a water bottle! Check them out here: https://healthyhumanlife.com/

  • Stranger Things
Image from wikipedia.org
If you haven't heard of Netflix' series "Stranger Things", where you been??? I heard all the excitement over the release of Season 2 so I figured I would see what all the fuss is about. I started watching Season 1 and I am really loving it! It's like Twilight Zone meets Goonies meets alien encounter. I have a lot of episodes to go though so don't give anything away! 



  • Krunchy Melts
What are Krunchy Melts? They're meringue cookies that are all natural, fat free and gluten free! Meringue cookies are cookies made from egg whites and sugar and not much else but there is a bit of an art to baking them to achieve the proper texture. Krunchy Melts has mastered that art because they are crunchy on the outside but then you just let the sweet bliss melt in your mouth! They are so good and satisfy any sweet tooth! They also have tons of fun flavors and even come in sugar free varieties if you're looking for a super macro friendly sweet treat. I haven't tried the sugar free so I can't say how those are, but the regular are delicious and still just around 90 calories for 8 cookies! Locally, I have found them at Big Lots but they are also sold in a few other retailers and online at Amazon. Check them out here: https://www.krunchymelts.com/

Cappuccino Krunchy Melts on top of Halo Top

What have you been loving recently? Have you watched Stranger Things?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List