Eat Enlightened!

Have you found Enlightenment?

While spiritual enlightenment may be a continual search for many, snacking enlightenment is well within reach!

I have been a big fan of Enlightened products for a while now so I thought I would do a little post about my love for Enlightened!

Snacks on Snacks on Snacks!
Enlightened has 3 types of products right now including: roasted broad bean crisps, marshmallow crisp treats, and ice cream!

Roasted Broad Bean Crisps - The name of this snack totally does not do it justice. Every time I munch on them, I'm reminded just how good they are. They have both sweet and savory flavors to satisfy any snack craving. I love the 100 calorie snack packs for a quick grab-and-go snack to put in my purse. I also love using the sweet ones on smoothie bowls, yogurt bowls or protein fluff bowls. I've even used them as a topping for ice cream. The savory ones are great on their own or on avocado toast or as a salad topper for some added crunch! My favorite flavors are cocoa, barbecue, and sriracha!

Pumpkin Yogurt Bowl with Cinnamon Crisps
The marshmallow treats are HUGE. I usually eat half at a time but you can feel free to eat the whole thing. They are low in sugar and a nice treat to snack on! My favorite flavor is either birthday or double chocolate. I just can't decide!
Birthday Cake Pint with 1/4 a birthday rice treat!

The ice cream - ah the ice cream. If you know me, you know my love for ice cream runs deep. Enlightened makes a vast array of flavors of healthy, protein packed ice cream. They use quality ingredients and are lower in sugar and calories than typical ice cream. They are so rich and creamy, you could probably fool someone into thinking it's regular ice cream. The peanut butter chocolate chip, cold brew coffee, sea salt caramel, caramel oatmeal cookie crunch and frozen hot cocoa are just a few of my favorites. 

You can purchase Enlightened ice cream from http://www.icecreamsource.com/ or check their store locator to find where it's sold near you. If it's not sold near you, submit a product request form to your local grocery store. They really work! That's what I did and Enlightened ice cream is now sold in two stores in my area. 

The crisps and treats can also be found in stores or ordered from their website. If you order from their website, you can use the code HEALTHYHAPPY20 for 20% off. Find crisps and treats here: https://eatenlightened.refersion.com/c/d068df

Have you tried any Enlightened products? Which are your favorites?

Comments

  1. I’ve tried their ice cream but not their bean crisps! Though I have had bean crisps because they’re a pretty popular snack food in asian countries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mesquite BBQ beans! I haven't tried the rice crispy treats yet but they were a childhood fave so I'm up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only ever tried their ice cream and it was delicious! I actually have 4 pints of it in my freezer right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List