It's Hip to be Square!

By now, this is practically old news, but Square Organics, a company that makes plant based chocolate coated protein bars, came out with NEW products.
That New New
And let me tell you, it's hip to be square.

I have loved their protein bars already but they recently released:

  • Crisp Bars
  • New flavor chocolate coated bar
  • Protein Popcorn

Crisp Protein Bars

These new crisp bars come in three flavors: Chocolate Sea Salt, Vanilla Cashew, and Toasted Coconut. They have a perfect crispy texture, just like a rice crispy treat packed with 10g plant based protein. The sugar is in the single digits for all three flavors and they are a source of healthy fats with cashew butter being the first ingredient. They are gluten free, dairy free, soy free and have no sugar alcohols or artificial flavors. The ingredients are simple and the taste is great! I'm a sucker for chocolate sea salt, but I'm nuts about chocolate anything!

Chocolate Coated Cookie Dough Bar

Woah. Chocolate. Coated. Cookie Dough. Yes, they did it. It is one of my top three chocolate coated flavors for sure. They used a base of cashew butter, vanilla extract, and cacao nibs to create the doughy middle and then coated it in chocolate. As always, their ingredients are organic and simple, no sugar alcohols, no artificial flavors. 

Protein Popcorn

Most people who know me, know that I adore popcorn so I was so excited to hear they were coming out with protein popcorn and I was not disappointed. I hate to be partial, but this may be my favorite new release from Square Organics. The popcorn comes in three flavors: sea salt, mild spicy, and lightly sweet. I truly can't decide which flavor is my favorite! You're going to want to eat the whole bag but don't worry because an entire bag is just 240-260 calories with 10g plant based protein, 8-9g MCTs, 5-6g naturally occurring fiber, not to mention they are organic, non GMO, gluten free, dairy free, and soy free! Snack on!

Have you tried any of the new Square Organics products? What do you think of them?

Find them here: Square Organics and use my code "HEALTHY_HAPPY_AND_FREE"  to save 20% off! 

P.S. Anyone catch the song reference in the title?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List