Friday Finds!

Hey, Friday, nice to see you again! 

You know what that means - time for a Friday Finds roundup! 

Paleo Puffs
  • Paleo Puffs - These puffed snacks are a new product from the Lesser Evil brand. I was so intrigued by these snacks that I splurged and bought a bag of the No Cheese Cheesiness flavor. The texture was slightly different than an ordinary cheese puff but I really liked them! They are made from Cassava, Coconut, and Sweet Potato so they are allergy friendly! 


  • Misfit Ray - I actually won a giveaway for a Misfit Ray fitness tracker! I was so excited! The setup was super easy and I love that it tracks my sleep. It has options to remind you to move, to alert you to phone calls, and it's waterproof! The only downside I've seen is that the batteries are not recharging so they will need to be replaced. I love the sleek design! I've tried other fitness trackers but this is my favorite so far!

  • Clio Snacks - These bars are described as greek yogurt enrobed in dark chocolate but I describe them as cheesecake goodness! The flavor is reminiscent of cheesecake - I love it! Not to mention they have beneficial probiotics, protein, and are gluten free. Find out where to buy these tasty treats here: https://cliosnacks.com/pages/store-locator

  • The Program by Suzanne Young - This book is about a world where depression and suicide has become an epidemic among teens. The Program is supposed to be the solution! I found this book to be a quick, easy read but kept me hooked! I recommend! I was searching for the sequel as soon as I finished it! 


Did you have any fun finds this week? Let me know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List