Hello Summer! Happy Fre Day!

June 21 marks the first official day of summer!

It's finally here! Summer 2k18 is going to be the best yet, right?

Right.

  • Set your intentions
  • Be grateful 
  • Be kind
  • Live in the moment! (aka put down the phone!)
  • Soak up the sun
  • Love your sweat!
I will definitely be breaking a sweat, but that's okay! I have learned to love my sweat. I work hard and play hard - no shame in that. However, the sun and sweat can be hard on your skin (breakouts, eek). I have been loving Fre Skincare's 123 Skincare set for skin that sweats. My skin feels awesome and I've been getting minimal breakouts despite sweating basically every day. 

In honor of Fre day, I'll tell you a little more about their skincare line.

1. Protect Me is an ultralight moisturizer with SPF 30. It shields your skin from the damaging effects of sweat and environmental conditions. It is hypoallergenic and non-comodogenic so it won't clog your pores!

2. Purify Me is a hydrating facial cleanser. Utilizing just the right amount of jojoba beads, it gives a deep gentle exfoliation. The jojoba beads provide hydration and pH restoration. It is the perfect, nourishing cleanser for after a sweaty workout!

3. Revive Me is a deep replenishing serum. It keeps the skin hydrated and nourished with minerals and vitamins. It combats the short and long term damage caused by exercise and harmful environmental conditions.

The whole set is a great line for active people. It was formulated for skin that sweats! I feel good knowing that I am taking care of my skin. The set will last for over three months! They have SO much more science and information on their website!

Check it out here: freskincare.com and use code: HHF for 15%!

How are you getting sweaty this summer? Running in the summer heat makes me sweat just thinking about it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List