Say (Vegan) Cheese!

The idea of vegan cheese kinda weirds me out.

#sorrynotsorry

However, I love to experiment and try new things. I saw a product online that was a vegan nacho cheese style dip and it intrigued me! After looking at the ingredients, I took to the interwebs. I found a recipe that I slightly adapted and I was blown away!

I used it to top some homemade Air Fryer french fries and added some Buy Ranch Direct bacon on top! To. Die. For.

Is there a punishment for putting bacon on vegan cheese? Oops lol!



Ingredients:

  • 1 cup peeled and cubed white potato 
  • 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
  • 2 tbsp green chiles 
  • 1 tsp garlic salt
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp fresh lime juice
  • 1 tbsp coconut avocado oil blend 
  • 1/4 cup almond milk 
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • pinch of crushed red pepper

Directions:

  1. Bring water to a boil. Add in potato and carrot and reduce heat. Cook until tender. 
  2. Drain and cool slightly. 
  3. Puree the potato and carrot in a high powered blender. 
  4. Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. 
Voila! Taste and be amazed and then drizzle your magic potato cheese onto potatoes. Potatoes = life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Your Mother's Cookie Dough - Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Bean Free!

Product Review: Tru Fru

Must Read List